Polycom VVX300 POE Business VOIP Telephone
- 6 line entry for low to moderate volume of calls
- HD sound quality for crystal clear conversations
- 1 year advanced replacement warranty for peace of mind
- Simple and easy to deploy with web based configuration
- Works with your existing network without the need to upgrade call control platform
The Polycom VVX 300 business phone is designed for small and medium businesses who need crystal clear HD audio.
Also, With 6 lines the Polycom VVX 300 is ideal for low to medium levels of calls.
In addition, the Polycom VVX 300 reduces deployment and maitenance costs. With a web based configuration the Polycom VVX 300 is easy to deploy, manage and upgrade.
Lastly, we have you covered with a 1 year advanced replacement warranty for peace of mind. Meaning within 1 year if our support team determines your Polycom VVX 300 is defective, that same day we ship a replacement and return shipping is covered from us.
Note: This model is the POE version (Power over Ethernet). If your line isn't POE, you will need to purchase the Polycom VVX 300 AC power adapter.
- Backlit LCD (208x104)
- 6 lines
- HD voice for handset, speaker and headset
- Two port Ethernet switch
- 12 key dial pad
Customers also viewed