Yealink T20p 2 Line VoIP Corded Office Phone
- The Yealink T20p is high quality but cost effective
- Security protection keeps your phone calls private
- Works seamlessly with leading IP-PBX and soft switch developments
- Simple to use while meeting all basic business feature needs
- Easy to install and inexpensive to start up saving you money
The Yealink T20p is an entry level IP phone that is easy to install, use and inexpensive to start up while still giving you the basic business features. The Yealink T20p gives you quality and is cost effective perfect for small businesses or even residential users.
In addition, the Yealink T20p supports HD voice, which helps listeners hear you clearly making for a more productive phone call. Also the Yealink T20p has an RJ9 port which makes it compatible with most headsets and has dual RJ45 ethernet ports that eliminate additional wiring.
Overall, the Yealink T20p is an entry level IP phone that is going to be cost effective, easy to install and use. Also, HD voice clarity is going to provide a more productive call, so if you're a small business or even a residential user the Yealink T20p is a great option to consider.
- 2 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call, call waiting, call transfer, call forward, hold, mute, flash, auto answer, redial
- 3 way conference, DND, speed dial, phonebook, call history, volume adjustment, ringtone selection
- IP PBX integration
- Intercom, paging
- Call park, pickup
- Voice features
- POE (power adapter optional)
- 31 keys including 9 function keys
- 3 line LCD with an icon line and 2x15 character lines
- RJ9 handset port, RJ9 headset port, 2 RJ45 Ethernet ports