Built In blog
- Troubleshooting Tips VTech ErisStation VCS702 Conference Phone
- Quick Guide To Install The VTech ErisStation VCS702 Conference Phone
- How To Replace Your VTech ErisStation VCS702 Wireless Microphone Battery
- How to Pair VTech ErisStation VCS702 Wireless Mic To Base
- VTech ErisStation VCS702 Conference Phone FAQ
Quick Guide To Install The VTech ErisStation VCS702 Conference Phone
- The DC power cable is already connected to the base unit. Plug the other end into the VCS702 port of the power adapter, then route the cord through the slots.
- Plug one end of the telephone cord into the TEL LINE port of the power adapter and plug the other end into the wall outlet not controlled by a switch.
- Plug the small end of the AC power cord into the power adapter and plug the large end into the wall outlet not controlled by a switch.
- The VTech ErisStation VCS702 is not compatible with IP-PBX systems unless it comes with an analog interface with RJ-11 connector. If you have an IP-PBX system already, contact your system provider for a digital to analog interface converter.
- For SIP phone systems visit the VTech ErisStation VCS754
- The VTech ErisStation VCS702 is analog only and is no POE(Power over Ethernet). Do not connect it directly with your Ethernet network or directly with any other network devices.
- If you subscribe to DSL through your telephone line you will need to install a DSL filter between the phone line cord and the wall jack. Contact your DSL provider for more information.
- Visit our most common questions about the VTech ErisStation VCS702 FAQ